Terms of Service:
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Bitcoin Learned, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms.
You must immediately notify Bitcoin Learned of any unauthorized uses your account or any other breaches of security. Bitcoin Learned will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omission.
1. Payment and Renewal.
By selecting a product or service, you agree to pay Bitcoin Learned the one-time and/or monthly or annual subscription fees indicated (additional payment terms may be included in other communications). Subscription payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up for an Upgrade and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual subscription period as indicated. Payments are not refundable.
2. Automatic Renewal.
Unless you notify Bitcoin Learned before the end of the applicable subscription period that you want to cancel a subscription, your subscription will automatically renew and you authorize us to collect the then-applicable annual or monthly subscription fee for such subscription (as well as any taxes) using any credit card or other payment mechanism we have on record for you. Upgrades can be canceled at any time by submitting your request to Bitcoin Learned in writing.
Fees; Payment. By signing up for a Services account you agree to pay Bitcoin Learned the applicable setup fees and recurring fees. Applicable fees will be invoiced starting from the day your services are established and in advance of using such services. Bitcoin Learned reserves the right to change the payment terms and fees upon thirty (30) days prior written notice to you. Services can be canceled by you at anytime on thirty (30) days written notice to Bitcoin Learned.
4. Support. If your service includes access to priority email support. “Email support” means the ability to make requests for technical support assistance by email at any time (with reasonable efforts by Bitcoin Learned to respond within one business day) concerning the use of the VIP Services. “Priority” means that support takes priority over support for users of the standard or free BitcoinLearned.com services. All support will be provided in accordance with Bitcoin Learned standard services practices, procedures and policies.
5. Our videos are hosted on our server to protect our videos from being copied or displayed or stolen from us. If you are finding that the play speed of our videos is not what You would like to view, the alternative is to let the videos download into your browser, so that play will not be segmented. Slow or intermettent play of videos is not the responsibiltiy or a reason for a refund, as all payments for memberships are non-refundable. You can also find another device or higher website speed connection to view them if a problem arises.
6. We own the rights to all BitcoinLearned.com website content, including all the rights to the videos. Our videos are solely permitted for your own personal viewing as a member of bitcoinlearned.com.
7. Confidential: BitcoinLearned.com and this Bitcoin Learned ebook supplied by BitcoinLearned.com is information that we researched and the general content is confidential information and not to be shared with another person or entity. This information on BitcoinLearned.com and files transmitted to you are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed or named. You agree not to disseminate, distribute or copy this information.
8. Disclaimer: We take no responsibility or liability for the buying, sending, investment or selling of your Bitcoins. It is suggested that you protect your wallet and information and get a firewall or protection for your computer or electronic device. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this information are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of any company. We do not own the rights to any company or websites or videos presented in this information or videos, or nor are we responsible for their content. This information should not be viewed as an endorsement of any of the companies mentioned. We do own the exclusive rights to BitcoinLearned.com and all content on the website, and also the ebook supplied to you if You pass the examination. Please do your own extensive research before considering investing any funds with these companies or products.
9. Responsibility of Website Visitors. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content.
10. Itellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from Bitcoin Learned to you any Bitcoin Learned or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Bitcoin Learned. Bitcoin Learned, BitcoinLearned.com, the BitcoinLearned.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with BitcoinLearned.com, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bitcoin Learned or Bitcoin Learned’s licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Bitcoin Learned or third-party trademarks.
11. Advertisements. Bitcoin Learned reserves the right to display advertisements on the website throughout.
12. Changes. Bitcoin Learned reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Bitcoin Learned may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
13. Termination. Bitcoin Learned may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your BitcoinLearned.com account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a paid services account, such account can only be terminated by Bitcoin Learned if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such breach within thirty (30) days from Bitcoin Learned’s notice to you thereof; provided that, Bitcoin Learned can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability. All memberships paid for are non-refundable.
14. Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is”. Bitcoin Learned and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Bitcoin Learned nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
15. Limitation of Liability. In no event will Bitcoin Learned, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Bitcoin Learned under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Bitcoin Learned shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
17. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Bitcoin Learned, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
18. Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Bitcoin Learned and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Bitcoin Learned, or by the posting by Bitcoin Learned of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the State of Washington U.S.A, excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in Chelan County, Washington State. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. (“JAMS”) by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in Chelan Country, Washington State, in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; Bitcoin Learned may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.